1 – 3 June 2016, Frankfurt, Germany.
2nd Global Cyber Security Forum for Financial Industry serves as a platform for direct networking between industry experts of Financial Sectors: banks, investment funds, insurance companies, credit card companies, stock brokerages and regulatory bodies in an exclusive business-friendly environment. The event will focus on qualitative knowledge-sharing, practical sessions and brainstorming of main crucial issues in Financial Cyber Security area.
Topics to be addressed:
- Trends in Cyber Security
- Impacts of destructive cyber attacks from perspective
- Trends and frauds of internet & mobile banking
- Cyber resilient enterprise
- A “big data” approach to detect transfer payment fraud in real-time
- Use of cloud services in financial sector
- Cloud computing: opportunities & risks