3rd Global Cyber & SCADA Security Forum for Oil & Gas Industry brings together IT, ICS & SCADA technology experts from Global leading Oil and Gas companies. The focus is on critical questions of information security and cyber threats in SCADA & ICS environment, Internet of Things and the transformation to Industry 4.0, mobile and cloud security, correlation between IT and OT functions; Reviewing standards for securing the infrastructure, incident response management and the establishment of the cyber risk management processes.
Topics to be addressed:
- Internet of Things - security challenges
- Industry 4.0: opportunities and risks
- Ways to improve SCADA security
- How to fight with destructive cyberattacks directed against critical infrastructure?
- Managing the lack of communication between IT and OT departments
- How are the new European regulations on critical infrastructure and business continuity linked with cyber security?
- Mobile & cloud security risks
- Establishment of cyber risk management processes