The successful candidate will receive a base salary of up to £60000
The role is aimed towards an individual who has been within the IT security space for a significant timeframe and has excellent knowledge of the concepts of IT related security with a strong swing towards IAM and/or DLP based applications.
- Providing pre-sales discussion, presentations and talks on their core product sets
- Deliver enablement sessions to reseller, aiding in their development of the products they are selling.
- Complete onsite engagements within customer environments covering all verticals.
- Train end users through either custom or vendor certified training courses.
- Must become a recognised security specialist in their product space.
- To educate and work with other members in the team and sales to develop knowledge of security practices and skillsets.
- Liaise with Vendors and build strong relationships with technical equals.
IAM / DLP based consultant criteria
- Knowledge of IAM best practices and principles
- Have specialized in at least one IAM & one DLP product within the industry
- Have 5+ years in the field.
Strong knowledge in:
- LDAP / LDAP Query
- Two-Factor authentication
- Network and access control security
- Network infrastructure and architecture
- Windows / Linux servers
- IAM (e.g ISO/IEC 24760) / DLP policies (e.g. PII, PCI)
- IAM / PCI Cloud based solutions
- Government data protection standard etc (GPMS etc)
- SAML v2