Join us at the leading virtual conference event for the information security industry featuring an extensive education programme, high calibre speakers, engaging video content, resource centre and communication portal where speakers, exhibitors and colleagues can meet and network.
Confirmed Sessions Include:
- Artificial Intelligence: Cyber Security Threat or Opportunity?
- Cyber Threat Hunting: How to Halt a Hacker
- Building an Effective Security Team
- How to Hack a Human: Defending Against Social Engineering Attacks
- Security without Boundaries: Merging Mobile and Security Strategies
- SOC 2020: Building a Next-Gen Cyber Security Operations Centre
The Infosecurity Fall Virtual Conference will provide the opportunity to:
*Earn up to 10 CPE credits towards your SSCP®/CISSP® & ISACA certifications
*Watch informative education sessions covering the latest trends & issues in the security industry – offering real world application solutions and insight
*Download whitepapers, presentations, product information sheets and other data
*Network with colleagues and peers in a truly global environment
We look forward to welcoming you all on Tuesday 27th - Wednesday 28th September 2016.