Join us at the leading virtual conference event for the information security industry featuring an extensive education program, high caliber speakers, engaging video content, resource center and communication portal where speakers, exhibitors and colleagues can meet and network.
Confirmed Spring 2017 sessions include:
- Repositioning Cybersecurity as a Business Risk: Ten Top Tactics to Engage Executive Leadership & the Wider Business
- Demystifying Bug Bounty Programs & Evaluating Their Impact on Security Posture
- Developing a Robust Strategy for Secure Cloud Deployment
- Evaluating the Role of Blockchain in Cybersecurity & the IoT
- Keynote presentation
The Infosecurity 2017 Spring Virtual Conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Earn up to 10 CPE credits towards your SSCP®/CISSP® & ISACA certifications
- Watch informative education sessions covering the latest trends & issues in the security industry – offering real world application solutions and insight
- Download whitepapers, presentations, product information sheets and other data
- Network with colleagues and peers in a truly global environment
Main highlights from our March 2016 Virtual Conference:
30+ High level speakers | 10+ educational sessions | 3,500 event attendees
We look forward to welcoming you all on Wednesday 29th March 2017.