It has been a busy year in network security — cybercriminals have been crafty and creative, while security vendors have worked hard to stay a step ahead. 2009 was the year for malware.
Webroot CTO Gerhard Eschelbeck will discuss some of malware’s biggest hitters; from Koobface to Conficker, from Virus Induc to Sninfs, we’ll take a look back at the year’s security trends.
Predictions for 2010 and advice on keeping your corporate network secure will also be discussed.
This webinar will include:
- 2009 A Year in Malware: Discussing what they where and what they did
- Advanced malware techniques
- Trends to watch for in 2010: Mobile device threats, social engineering and more
- Interactive Q & A session offering insight into how you can mitigate these risks to your corporate network
This webinar is for:
- IT managers wanting to learn more about the top malware trends
- Security professionals wanting to stay up to date on the risks posed by commonly used internet-based applications
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.