Enforcing Consistent Security Policies in Dynamic Cloud Environments
Organizations moving their IT resources to the cloud are finding it a challenge to maintain the same security posture in their virtual environments that they have adopted in their physical data centers.
Cloud platforms like VMware vCloud and Amazon EC2 enable the quick and easy creation of servers in response to end-user demand. In such dynamic environments, IT security and compliance managers need an automated method for consistently provisioning user accounts and privileges and enforcing system security policies.
Other unique challenges include: isolating groups of servers for compliance reasons, protecting data as it moves across the public network, and auditing user activity on off-premise, virtual systems.
Join our panel of experts for an informative webinar to learn how to consistently apply security policies in dynamic cloud environments.
You’ll learn how your organization can benefit from linking all access rights, privileges, and audit logs to a single, definitive Active Directory identity that spans the cloud and the physical data center.
The panel will answer your questions at the conclusion of the program.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure, knowledge and processes to manage on-premise and cloud systems
- Apply role-based access and privilege control (RBAC) on dynamically-provisioned cloud servers
- Achieve infinite scalability with host-based, peer-to-peer network security (IPsec transport mode)
- Monitor and audit user activity on sensitive systems
- Enable single sign-on to vCloud and EC2 systems and applications
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers concerned about the security of their cloud environments
- IT staff looking for a better understanding of the challenges presented by the cloud and the solutions to address them
- Compliance managers concerned about how the cloud paradigm impacts their risk exposure