Cloud computing has gone from zero to hero in the space of just five years, largely as a result of the clear economic benefits it brings to most organisations. This webinar will explain why most organisations need to re-engineer their existing IT security infrastructure before adding the benefits of cloud computing to their business technology mix.
Join us for what promises to be an entertaining and informative webinar, in which our team of experts will:
- Explain how the cloud changes the IT security ballgame
- Detail what security methodologies are needed in the cloud
- Help you understand the steps required to re-engineer your IT security to cope with the new virtual world
- Assist in making the right cloud security decisions
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers preparing/migrating to the cloud
- IT managers working to prepare their IT infrastructure for connection to the cloud
- Any IT professionals wanting to bring himself or herself up to speed on security solutions for the cloud computing environment
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.