As widely reported by the media, the insider risk is growing but - unlike external attacks from hackers and malware - internal security defense methodology is still in its infancy.
Join us for a thoughtful and educational webinar in which we'll detail the internal security issues that arise from employees, contractors and third parties' ability to access confidential information within your organization.
Along the way we'll explain how it is possible to maintain business efficiency by allowing both internal and out-of-house staff - including network and database admins, IT contractors, outsourcers, call center reps, financial analysts and others - full access to the data they need to perform their jobs, without compromising your company security.
Is this a necessary defense strategy? Absolutely - allowing staff and contractors unfettered access to your organization's information increases the risk of a data breach or data loss.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand that you cannot control what you cannot see
- Educate you on the security risks you may be running
- Explain the very real need for privileged user account monitoring
- Detail the cost-efficient solutions that can be employed
This webinar is for:
- CSOs and CIOs needing more information on this growing security risk
- IT managers wanting to better understand how to tackle the problem
- Business managers looking to get to grips with this issue
- Anyone wanting to better their knowledge of internal threats
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.