The Web has changed immeasurably in the last few years and - along with it - the security threats posed to your company's IT resource.
These changes demand a substantial change in the security posture of business IT resources that interface with the Internet, including email, Web and automated (machine-to-machine) systems.
But whilst the cybercriminals toil to defraud your business from the comfort of their offices, many employees are unaware of the heightened security risk that the Web now poses.
With major system hacks at the likes of Epsilon, Sony and many other companies with sophisticated IT defences, it's clear the security bar needs to be raised.
This 60-minute webinar can help you.
This online event will:
- Bring you up to speed on the latest Web-borne security threats
- Detail the strategies you now need to take to defend against these threats
- Help you understand the evolved solutions that are available to help you defend your company IT resources
- Assist you in developing a plan to raise your organisation's security game
- Give you access to a panel of ITsec professionals who will answer your personal questions
This webinar is for:
- IT managers wanting to better understand the nature of today's advanced Web threat
- IT security professionals looking to enhance their Web threat knowledge
- Security managers looking for answers to their specific Web security questions
- Anyone looking to raise their company's Web security posture
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.