Internet-based business communications - including the transfer of files containing business-critical data - are central to most organisation's productivity in what is a highly competitive business marketplace.
Despite the important nature of these communications, there are surprisingly few options for conducting this aspect of day-to-day operations easily, securely, and with the ability to centrally manage and track the transfers.
The problem is amplified by file size restrictions imposed by various IT platforms and even departments. And this is before the security issues raise their inevitable ugly head.
These issues are well known by cybercriminals, who are only too keen to exploit unmanaged and unsecured file transfers taking place in the corporate world.
This webinar aims to assist professionals in tackling these issues both efficiently and cost-effectively - and explain the problems and solutions to those issues along the way.
Join us for an interesting and thought-provoking webinar, in which our team of professionals will:
* Explain the very real risks to corporate data security
* Detail the risks to regulatory compliance
* Educate attendees on effective business processes
* Help attendees understand the network infrastructure issues
* Look at the secure data transfer solutions in the marketplace today
This webinar is for:
* IT professionals wanting to understand the security and compliance issues that corporate data transfers create - and how to solve those issues.
* Any management professional wanting a 60-minute run-down on the very real regulatory and allied issues involved with data transfers
* Business and IT managers seeking to leverage the latest technology to make their data transfers more efficient
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.