The reasons for moving to the Cloud are as varied as the businesses that are deploying Cloud solutions:
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs
- Frees up the IT team from having to manage some or all of the IT infrastructure
- Pay-as-you-go model—software, hardware and platform all as-a-service
- It’s elastic—the Cloud allows businesses to quickly scale up or scale down, as business requirements dictate
- What are your encryption procedures?
- How is communication access to your Cloud handled?
- How is physical access to Cloud data centers handled?
- Do you adhere to the Data Privacy Bill of Rights?
- What will you do to get my business back online when disaster strikes?