Times are hard – but hackers and cybercriminals know this, so they have redoubled their efforts to gain access to your organisation’s systems, private data and customer information.
Unpatched systems are a lot easier to hack into, but not all organisations have an effective security patch management strategy in place. Do you?
If you’re looking for a little help on this subject, join us for 60-minute webinar in which our team of experienced presenters will explain how to develop an effective patch management strategy, as well as how to deploy a system at a time of budgetary cutbacks.
During the event, you’ll also gain access to our panel of presenters who will be answering your own questions during this event’s question and answer session.
And all it costs is your registration.
This webinar will:
- Show you why patch management is at heart of an effective security strategy
- Assist attendees in developing systems that detect and deploy security patches automatically.
- Detail the importance of a centralised patch and endpoint management platform in mid-sized and enterprise operations.
- Help IT managers understand how patch management fits into the modern security equation.
This webinar is aimed at:
- Managers with an interest in expanding their ITsec knowledge.
- IT managers who are concerned about their security regulatory and compliance needs.
- Anyone seeking to understand why patch management is so crucial to effective IT security
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.