April 2010 sees the introduction of new data breach penalties from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). Criminal penalties and data breach notification mandates are also on the horizon, so it's essential that you review your organisation's mobile data security strategy.
Join us for an educational and informative webinar in which we'll look at how to secure your mobile end point security weaknesses, as well as help you understand the nature of the data security threat your laptops and smartphones now pose.
We'll also update you on some of the data security solutions that can protect your mobile devices, as well as assist you in drawing up an endpoint security strategy plan for 2010 and beyond.
This webinar will:
* Demonstrate why a layered approach to IT security is essential to managing and protecting your data
* Help you understand the nature of this modern day IT threat and assist you in avoiding an ICO investigation
* Explain how to cost-effectively protect your mobile endpoints
* Detail the solutions that can help defend your organisation
This webinar is for:
* IT managers looking for the latest information on endpoint security
* Security and business professionals who are responsible for protecting confidential and sensitive information
* Managers seeking to stay ahead of the ICO risk curve
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.