The threats your organisation now faces have grown significantly more dangerous in recent times. At the same time, the mobility of the workforce - complete with their laptops, netbooks, handhelds and smartphones - has soared.
It's against this backdrop that you now need to defend against a rising level of security risks, often armed only with an ineffectual set of legacy security technologies.
Join us for an informative webinar that will explain how - with the right end point security systems in place - you can cost-effectively defend your organisation's IT resources against a rising tide of threats to its integrity.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand how to re-engineer your legacy end-point defences with a new, unified and comprehensive endpoint protection platform - spanning the cloud to the enterprise to the endpoint - to create a proactive security infrastructure.
- Assist your IT staff in evaluating how to shore up your infrastructure against critical and rapidly shifting vulnerabilities. How to implement a converged security & systems management infrastructure that can deliver proven ROI while reducing risk.
- Enable you to manage your entire endpoint estate - mobile or fixed, server or desktop, from a single pane of glass.
- Dramatically increase your speed to comply with major regulatory standards such as FDCC, ITIL, PCI, etc.,
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers concerned about the vulnerability of their end-point IT systems and architecture.
- IT staff wanting to better understand the problems and solutions available in the security marketplace.
- Anyone wanting to improve their knowledge about the security implications of cloud computing and an increasingly mobile workforce on IT management and security
- Anyone concerned with compliance
- Anyone interested in ROI for their computing infrastructure
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.