Data leaks. Downtime. Defacement. These three D’s are the most common outcomes resulting from website hacking incidents. Any of these alone can serve as a source of embarrassment for your organization; all three could lead to near-term disaster. And this is just a few of the examples of what can go wrong.
Yet, research shows that the effects of many of these attacks can be blunted, if not prevented altogether. The latest figures from the Verizon Data Breach Investigations report demonstrate that of all data breach incidents – many involving website compromises – 96% were what it described as “not highly difficult”.
Many security analysts also observe that the tools to fight web-based security vulnerabilities – both technological and process-based – are well within the hands of those who are responsible for their maintenance and administration. If you have any role in the security of your organization’s website, then this webinar will contain indispensable information.
This Webinar Will:
- Discuss frequently used attack vectors for compromising websites
- Show you how to leverage the vast selection of security technologies for a more trusted, secure website and – by extension – customer experience, including malware scanning and SSL/EV SSL
- Review common web application vulnerabilities, and provide educational and process/procedural suggestions to help reduce your vulnerabilities
Who Should Attend?
- IT security managers, CISOs, CSOs, CIOs who are responsible for website security
- Site administrators and developers for e-commerce websites
- Anyone who is interested in receiving common-sense, valuable advice on improving website security