Whilst the industry has developed proprietary hardware to handle this incredible processing load, another option is now available in the shape of conventional PC/x86-based servers.
These servers, when equipped with standards-based intelligent real-time network adapters for fast, low latency reception and transmission, can now make for a more cost-effective security option.
This next-generation IT security technology also allows companies to deploy very high performance network security appliances.
Join us for an educational and informative webinar in which we will:
- Explain how this next-gen technology allows firms to deploy very high performance network security appliances.
- Look at the cost efficiencies of moving to intelligent network adapters.
- Detail the pros - and cons - of deploying this exciting alternative to traditional security appliances.
This webinar is for:
- IT security professionals wanting to learn about next-generation IT networking and security technologies.
- IT managers looking to better their understanding of how new network topologies are changing the IT security landscape.
- Anyone wanting to keep up to speed with new security technology.
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.