The concept of anytime, anywhere working is now a reality, largely thanks to the spread of mobile broadband and WiFi, together with the availability of a wide range of diverse mobile devices.
However, the flexibility of mobile working has presented some key challenges for internal IT, such as supporting a myriad of devices, operating systems and applications. Additionally, they must realistically manage employee demand for more mobile workflow and increased device capacity. This has a serious impact on the bottom line, as more resource time and effort is required than before.
Join us for this timely webinar at which a key Forrester Research analyst will reveal his thoughts on the implications for IT security that this brave new world of mobile anytime, anywhere working creates.
- Webinar attendees can download a key Forrester report
As well as being able to download Forrester's major new report - sponsored by Sybase, the business intelligence and database management specialist - on this subject, you'll have the chance to send in questions to the Forrester analyst and author of the report, as well as Steve Gold, Infosecurity's technical editor.
This Webinar will:
- Help you understand the nature of the IT security problems that pervasive mobile computing engenders.
- Explain some of the solutions available to the problems.
- Explain how a best practice approach to mobile device security can reap dividends.
- Realise the potential to gain significant return on investment from your mobile strategy.
This Webinar is for:
- IT managers wanting to learn more about this hot topic
- Any manager wanting to understand the nature of the mobile security condundrum
- Anyone looking to further their knowledge of the important subject