Human factors, often unaccounted for and masked by IDS products, and operations in the trenches, can create holes in intelligence coverage and performance gaps in incident operations.
But, what role, in these modern integrated IT security times, does IDS plan in the great scheme of things?
This event will help managers and anyone involved in the effective implementation of security in their organisation, get a handle on this important issue
This Webinar will:
* Explain the importance of effective governance, operations mechanisms and processes that extend the value of fingerprint-based digital signature analysis.
* Detail how serious risk management governance and technical security operations need to feed into one another.
* Discuss how proven processes and mechanisms - based on real-world experiences in achieving rigorous governance, operations, and technical processes - can be implemented in your organization.
This Webinar is for:
* Managers and IT professionals involved in the integration, rollout and maintenance of effective security in their organisation.
* Anyone with an interest in how IDS fits into the modern IT security paradigm.
CISSPs and SSCPs can receive 1 CPE credit for attending this webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.