The consolidation of IT infrastructure and virtualisation is being driven by demands for reductions in IT budgets and increasing compliance demands.
This webinar reviews the challenges faced, particularly in data centres, and the role of ‘deep security’ in defending the new IT environment.
In a convergence of business drivers, organisations face the following challenges:
- The need to save money
- The pressure to ‘be green’
- Increase capacity and flexibility whilst reacting to compliance requirements (which are imposing security standards for data and applications on servers).
Faced with these pressures, there is a drive to consolidate IT infrastructure, replacing physical servers with virtual machines and the use of cloud computing. This move to the next generation data centre, however, must consider the implications of IT security, which must enable business, not impede it.
This webinar considers the security and compliance challenges facing the next generation of dynamic data centres and looks at deep security, a server and application protection layer that delivers comprehensive security controls and which is now vital to a ‘defence in depth’ security strategy.
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers reviewing likely requirements for 2010
- IT managers planning or already employing a virtual environment in the data centre
- Risk or compliance professionals looking to meet compliance requirements