Whether you’re operating a private cloud or accessing services such as email and back-up/restore services from a public Internet-accessible resource, ultimately your data is only as safe as the trusted employees in the data centre.
Do you really know what these systems administrators are doing when they access servers and systems containing your corporate data?
How do you ensure that company policies followed by your own staff and systems administrators are equally rigorous on a remote resource?
Compliance with regulations such as the Data Protection Act and guidelines such as the Financial Service Authority, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS 2.0, will be impacted if your third party suppliers are unable to manage the activity of their own privileged account users.
This 60 minute webinar will address the issue of controlling and auditing privileged user access and cover the crucial questions to ask your provider before entrusting them with your data.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand the security problems that stem from shared access accounts
- Educate you on the best practices on privileged account access
- Explain the technology available to help make your account accesses more compliant
- Assist you in developing a road map for better account security
This webinar is for:
- IT managers concerned about the use of super-user privileges on their systems
- IT security professionals looking to adopt best practices in this important aspect of security
- Managers wanting to update themselves on the regulatory issues involved with privileged account access
- Anyone wanting to bring themselves up to speed on privileged user activity management.
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.