Password management sounds like a mundane aspect of IT security, but as recent high-profile media reports have proven, it's now a central part of effective company technology management.
Anecdotal evidence in the industry suggests that the technology and techniques to handle password management is a black art.
Not so. Join us for an entertaining and informative webinar in which our panel of experts will explain the strategies that are required for the efficient, secure and compliant management of passwords.
This webinar will:
- Explain how password management is critical in the modern, heterogeneous IT environment
- Detail the steps required to help reduce costs and increase levels of password security plus compliance
- Help you reduce the IT burden through the use of self-service password resets
- Improve your security and efficiency by reducing the number of passwords that must be managed
- Enhance your understanding of the importance of authentication
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers wanting to improve their password management
- IT professionals looking to enhance their understanding of this important, but often-overlooked, aspect of security
- Managers looking for a 60-minute run-down on key password strategies
- Anyone wanting to better understand the central role that strong user credentials play in maintaining IT security
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.