PCI compliance has continued to be a hot topic in 2010, mainly owing to the accelerating pace of PCI DSS governance requirements.
For some time now, it has been mandatory for card-accepting companies to be compliant with the PCI DSS standards, but the playing field is changing once again, with new compliance requirements starting from this month onwards, and again in September.
So far, self-certification has been the norm for most card-accepting companies, but against a backdrop of extra auditors and compliance officers being recruited, it is likely that external audit procedures will feature strongly in PCI DSS 2.0.
Want to know more? Join us for an informative and educational webinar in which we will:
* Detail the changes taking place in the world of PCI compliance
* Help you understand what is required from your company to stay on the
right side of the PCI Security Standards Council.
* Look at how the regulatory playing field is changing
* Explain what options are open to companies seeking enhanced PCI compliance
* Educate you on the likely changes in the PCI compliance market as we move forward into 2011 and PCI DSS 2.0
This webinar is for:
* IT security managers concerned about meeting looming PCI deadlines
* IT staff wanting to better understand the problems and solutions available in the PCI compliance marketplace.
* Managers concerned about this rapidly changing world of compliance
* Anyone wanting to improve their knowledge about PCI DSS regulatory issues
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.