Data leaks and losses are the material of IT manager nightmares, with the prospect of lawsuits, regulatory fines and a tarnished brand image all resulting when your data security protection goes pear-shaped.
But you can stop this from happening to your organisation - regardless of which side of the public/private sector divide you are on.
And also if - as so many organisations find - your IT security budget is under intense pressure.
Join us for this educational and informative webinar when we'll be looking at what IT security options are open to you when your IT resource starts becoming a lot more mobile, virtual and cloud-based than you planned for.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand the seachange in IT security that is required as workers go mobile, digital assets go virtual and your data starts being increasingly stored in the cloud.
- Explain how effective encryption and end point security are essential building blocks in your modern IT security arsenal.
- Detail the options available to hard-pressed IT managers in a changing IT asset landscape.
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers wanting to broaden and update their understanding of end point and encryption security technologies
- IT managers looking to enhance their IT defences more effectively
- Anyone wanting to extend their knowledge of perimeterless security