Talk of advanced threats has dominated the industry in recent times. APT attacks, in particular, have been put in the spotlight. On the 15th February, FireEye published their Advanced Threat Report for the second half of 2011. The report unveiled some astonishing trends – not least that advanced, dynamic malware, toolkits and APT attacks increasingly threaten the data security of virtually every enterprise. Join Infosecurity Magazine, Quocirca’s Bob Tarzey, and FireEye to uncover the most dangerous successful malware, and discover how enterprise security must evolve in order to protect against advanced threats.
This webinar will:
• Share the key findings from FireEye’s Advanced Threat Report
• Explain what the findings mean for enterprise security professionals
• Discuss how and why traditional defences seem to be failing
• Educate on how enterprise security must evolve
Who should attend:
• Organizations using smartphones and handheld wireless device
• IT managers in companies with smartphones and tablets
• Network managers with mobile remote VPN access requirements
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.