This cold winter is starkly reminding us that remote working is essential when millions of people are forced to stay at home by freezing weather conditions.
The cost to the UK economy has been estimated at £1.2bn per day and during the recent snow 73% of companies suffered staff shortages, while only 39-40% had the ability to let their staff work remotely. The effect on the economy on the whole and Retail in particular has even adversely damaged our GDP growth figures.
With worldwide remote working expected to grow to 35% 1.19 billion workers in 2013 you can see that remote working growth has already outstripped its predictions and looks set to accelerate even faster with the use of even greater numbers of Internet connected devices.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The major security risks to remote workers
- The problems with many current approaches
- The trends we see in remote working
- How SaaS and on device technologies can solve remote worker issues
This webinar is for:
- IT Professionals wanting to understand more about the security issues around remote working
- Business Managers wanting the information to get such a project underway in their own organisations
- Anyone wanting to know more about securely enabling remote working
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.