Recent high profile hacks into public facing web sites are causing severe embarassment and financial pain to many companies. Panasonic, Monster.com and the Govt have all recently been hacked with varying results.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 changed most US companies' approach to IT security and all the signs are that similarly high levels of regulation will be coming to UK and European companies.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations are one of the UK's most prominent set of directives and web application security figures highly within the schedule.
This Webinar will explain these regulations and why it is in your interests to follow a number of best practice guidelines when reviewing your company's IT security.
This webinar will:
- Explain what IT resources need to be secured
- Detail the current regulations that apply
- Educate attendees how to audit their IT security
- Show the benefits of regular testing
- Demonstrate how costs can be reduced (early identification of defects, automation & time to market)
- Show how to remediate against defects
This webinar is for:
- Those who are ultimately responsible for a company's security, reputation and brand
- IT managers who are concerned about ITsec regulation
- Managers worried about the consequences of inaction
- Anyone wanting to bring themselves up to speed on the fast-changing world of IT security regulation and best practices