Everyone talks about implementing effective IT security, but efficient IT professionals also need to ensure their IT systems are smart, clean and green as well.
Easier said than done, however - which is where this webinar enters the frame.
In around 60 minutes we aim to summarise the key IT security challenges that face organisations today - and to what extent a transformation in security architecture can optimise their levels of protection against new threats and also reduce bottom line costs.
Sounds like a challenge? Our team of professionals will explain how it can be done - and on a tight budget too.
Along the way you'll learn how social and economic drivers have persuaded more businesses to embrace Web 2.0 resources, as well as cloud platforms.
The challenge for the efficient information security professional is securely embracing these technologies to allow growth, without exposing the business to unmanageable risks and crippling security costs.
This webinar will:-
- Help you understand how security architecture must change to meet the demands of a modern business
- Assist you in learning what to expect from today's content security
- Explain how to do more with your existing security budget
This webinar is for:
- IT/IS professionals looking to simplify and consolidate their existing security infrastructure
- IT staff looking for a better understanding of the shift in security hotspots as businesses adopt new ways of working and the solutions to address them
- Managers looking for better return on security investment as they plan for the future security needs of their business
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.