Say hello to a new security architecture called `software blades,' a new architecture that allows companies to select from a library of over 20 software-driven systems to create a tailored security gateway for specific environments.
Software blades allow companies to start with a single core, single blade firewall system, and add functionalities as they go along.
To meet their performance needs, the system can be upgraded into a two, four or eight core computing system, enabling multi-gigabit performance with the extended functionality.
Software blades are not physical but logical blades that can be configured into a solution based on your specific security needs.
This webinar will:
- Explain the benefits of the Software Blade Architecture
- Assist you in understanding the nature of this modular security gateway that can be managed centrally
- Detail how the new architecture fits into the virtual environment
- Help you understand the guaranteed performance levels this new technology offers companies.
This webinar is for:
- IT and network managers looking for alternatives to traditional appliances.
- IT professionals wanting more information on what is billed as a significant leap forward in blade technology.
- Anyone looking for a flexible solution that can be rapidly deployed.