Data leakage can come from almost any source it seems, but laptop loss and theft pose a severe security risk to any organisation. What's more, such data loss can do serious damage to an organisation's reputation and share price.
Even if the data is encrypted, the loss of a laptop can still cause serious problems for a business on several fronts, not least when it comes to business efficiency. And the fact remains that a missing laptop means confidential data is in the public domain.So how can you cover all your bases on the mobile computing front?Join us for an informative and educational webinar in which we will be looking at the many business and security issues that laptops create in a business environment, as well as some of the solutions available to counter these problems.
This webinar will:
- Explain how to minimise the damage in the event of laptop loss.
- Detail the easy steps you can take to protect your mobile assets.
- Explain how laptop recovery technology works.
- Educate you on the cost-effective procedures available to protect against information theft and loss.
This webinar is for:
- Security and business professionals who are responsible for protecting confidential and sensitive information.
- Managers involved with maintaining policy and/or regulatory compliance on critical and/or customer data.
- Anyone wanting information on how to protect their mobile assets.
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.