Modern workforces are becoming more and more mobile - data just released from iPass, for example, suggests that 40% of employees now access office IT resources on the move.
But whilst accountants rub their hands at the prospect of reducing office overheads, IT managers are concerned about the security of the mobile workforce and, in particular, the mobile endpoint security issue.
Join us for an informative 60 minute webinar in which we'll be looking at some of the problems that the mobile workforce creates for today's IT manager, and what solutions are available in today's marketplace.
Along the way you'll learn about:
- How mobile endpoint security is a growing problem
- What strategies companies can take to counter the issue
- Why this is a problem that isn't going to go away
- How pervasive wireless creates new security risks
This webinar is for:
- IT professionals wanting to better understand the security issues that the mobile workforce creates
- Managers looking to get up to speed on this increasingly important security issue
- IT workers looking to better protect their IT resources
- Anyone wanting to understand the nature of mobile workforce security
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.