There is a major battle taking place in the IT security marketplace because, with the current economic downturn, organised criminal gangs are taking a much more robust approach to generating extra income.
And, as data leakage events such as the Heartland payment card saga of recent days has proven, IT managers now need to cost-effectively use every facility at their disposal in order to protect their company's IT resources.
In this webinar, you will:
- Show you how harness the power of host intrusion technology to bolster our IT security arsenal.
- Assist attendees in developing systems that detect and deploy security patches automatically.
- Detail the importance of a centralised patch and endpoint management platform in mid-sized and enterprise operations.
- Help IT managers understand how systems management fits into the modern security equation.
- Explain how to prevent costly security breaches and data losses.
This webinar is aimed at:
- Managers with an interest in expanding their ITsec knowledge.
- IT managers who are concerned about their security regulatory and compliance needs.
- Anyone seeking to understand how the security management process has changed in the last few years
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.