Data breaches seem to be everywhere at the moment, but whatever their cause, their results are the same: regulatory penalties, media embarrassment and a loss of public reputation.
A recent study by the Ponemon Institute and Symantec found that 71% of UK business had suffered some form of data breach in the last 12 months. This is despite most organisations using a variety of IT security technologies to defend their digital data assets.
But things are about to change, as we are starting to see the integration of silicon with security software to better protect mobile workers. An example of this is the new integration of PGP Whole Disk Encryption, from Symantec and Intel’s Anti-Theft technology.
Want to know more?
Join us for an informative webinar that will look at the backdrop to the new technology, some of the latest products to harness its power, and detail some of the strategies that modern businesses can employ to fully safeguard the sensitive data that leaves their organisations’ every day.
This webinar will:
- Explain how new technology changes the IT security ballgame
- Detail how security strategies need to change
- Help you understand the steps required to re-engineer your IT security to cope with the latest threats and solutions
- Assist you in making the right IT strategy decisions
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers wanting to improve their security
- IT managers working on defending their digital assets in a rapidly changing technology environment
- Any professional wanting to bring himself or herself up to speed on the latest generation of security solutions
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.