As the new decade approaches, there are clear signs that business working practices have changed to the point where desktop PCs are fast giving away to laptops, Blackberries and other portable computing devices.
This may be good news for business efficiency, but this brave new world creates new legal and security challenges that few businesses are prepared for.
Against a backdrop of constantly evolving mobile business practices, are your company's IT security policies and defences up to scratch?
Can you be sure your IT security defences will pass muster on the corporate governance and legal front?
Join us for an entertaining and informative look at the security and legal challenges that a mobile workforce engender.
Along the way you'll learn about:
- The difference between operational, financial and personal data losses - and their consequences
- The reputational and legal challenges posed by roaming senior management
- The need to understand - and meet - contractual risk
- How to tackle real-world mobile data security problems
- Adapting security policies to meet the needs of mobile workers
This webinar is for:
- IT managers in organisations with increasingly mobile workforces
- Managers who are concerned about operational security risks
- Professionals wanting to better understand the legal challenges - and solutions - that the mobile workforce presents
- Anyone looking to better understand the latest security challenges
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.