There can be no doubt - the collaborative benefits of Web 2.0technologies have fueled rapid growth in online consumer markets and now are being adopted by businesses worldwide.
But, just as Web 2.0 brings new and significant advantages to the business table, so there are new and highly threatening security risks that also creep in alongside.
These risks include multi-vectored attack methodologies; pull joins push and polymorphic malware all complicate defense strategies, as well as causing headaches for the IT staff and their management.
Research has shown that 90% of attacks now take place at the application layer, exploiting software-based or social vulnerabilities.
But there are solutions for the security headache.
Join us for an entertaining and informative webinar in which our team of seasoned professionals will detail the changing face of web threats and what organizations should be doing to protect themselves
This webinar will:
- Explain the security threats that the social generation Internet poses to your organization.
- Show the popular methods used to infect, steal and use personal data using the new Internet applications and the impact to the user, the services themselves - and your corporate network.
- Detail why traditional security tools do not address these threats.
- Educate you about the audit and risk analysis safeguards you can employ.
This webinar is for:
- IT managers looking for social generation Internet solutions.
- IT staff wishing to further their knowledge of Web 2.0 services.
- Anyone wanting to understand more about the latest generation of Internet security threats and how to cost-effectively counter them.