The threats that today's organisations now face have grown significantly more dangerous in recent times.
At the same time, the pervasiveness of the Internet means that a large slice of a company's IT resources must be connected to the Internet for mobile, as well as remote workers - and, of course, customers too.
It's against this backdrop that you need to defend your organisation's data and avoid any regulatory action, as well as the very real reputational damage that can ensure from a data breach, however it is caused.
Join us for an entertaining and informative webinar that will explain why you need to defend your data - and how you can you can cost-effectively defend those digital assets.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand the DLP security issues that organisations of all sizes now face
- Explain the methodologies that hackers use, and how to defend against their attack vectors
- Detail the strategy your IT department needs to adopt to counter some of the latest electronic hackery on the Internet
- Increase your level of understanding of the problems involved with defending your data - and the solutions available to assist you in developing an effective IT strategy
This webinar is for:
- IT security managers concerned about the vulnerability of IT resources.
- IT staff wanting to better understand the data defence problems - and solutions available in the security marketplace.
- Anyone wanting to improve their knowledge about how to better defend their digital assets
- IT professionals who are concerned with data protection compliance
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.