IT security and the financial function are starting to become happy partners, now that key performance indicators (KPIs) and total cost of ownership (TCO) figures can be created for most IT systems and software.
Join us for an entertaining and informative webinar in which we'll explain how to balance the requirement of future-proofing your IT security resource, whilst at the same time balancing the time and budget issues that also come to the fore.
Along the way you'll learn about how to effectively counter the latest threat landscape and attack vectors, without breaking your budget or putting your business at risk.
This webinar will:
- Help you achieve savings on ITsec capital expenditure
- Explain how operational expenditure can be made more cost-effective
- Detail some of the reasons why ITsec and financial professionals are starting to work together on countering the multi-vectored threats that the Internet, email and Web 2.0 services create.
This webinar is for:
- ITsec professionals looking to better understand the nature of the modern security threat landscape
- Financial professionals wanting to understand the world of their ITsec colleagues
- Managers wanting a run-down on modern IT security threats and how they can be countered without breaking the bank
- Anyone seeking advice on modern IT security warfare
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.