Current research suggests that, by 2012 half of the typical enterprise workload will be virtualised – yet 60% of IT managers claim that securing virtual machines remains a challenge.
Join us for an informative webinar on this topic, and learn how these challenges can be made to melt away with modern security strategies and solutions.
This webinar will:
- Help you understand the issues that virtual security presents
- Assist you in developing a strategy to simplify the process of securing a virtual environment
- Educate on the technologies required to enforce dynamic virtual environments
Along the way you’ll learn about:
- The strategy needed to protect inter-VM traffic
- Simplifying the management of a virtual environment
- How to unify the administration of physical and virtual environments
- How one-click virtualisation is now possible
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.