Targeted digital threats - from both inside and outside the company firewall - are proving more of a challenge as businesses continue to evolve and new ways of working are explored. So, how do you effectively manage inbound and outbound content control across disparate user groups without introducing unacceptable levels of complexity and expense?
Companies with dispersed and mobile workforces, in particular, often struggle to achieve effective security as they are forced to manage many separate solutions in order to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
Talk of integrated security suites is not new. Join the panel of experts to find out how far content security has evolved from crude, third-party integrations into far more sophisticated solutions offering real benefits to today’s security managers.
This webinar will:
- Explain the benefits of an integrated approach to inbound and outbound content control
- Detail how you can control the threat of web and email-based incoming content while preventing the leakage of sensitive information
- Explain different deployment scenarios to achieve total content security at a lower TCO across multiple communication channels
This webinar is aimed at:
- IT managers wanting to achieve more efficient IT security management
- Senior IT executives aiming for better content security at a lower TCO
- Anyone wanting to stay up to date with the latest advances in content security
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.