Large numbers of corporations are migrating their IT resources to a virtual machine environment - largely thanks to the cost savings and convenience that the leading edge technology offers. But the security strategies required for thus brave new virtual world are radically different to those most of us are experience in.
- The security strategies needed to defend a virtual environment
- The security solutions needed to defend your virtual platform
- What existing security systems can be redeployed for virtual IT
- What attack strategies cybercriminals are using against v-systems
- How to raise your security game in an evolving virtual world
- CSOs and CISOs looking for answers to virtualized security challenges
- IT security professionals seeking answers to virtualized security questions
- IT security managers wanting to understand the nature of v-security
- IT professionals looking for the v-security strategies/solutions that matter
- Anyone wanting to better understand the security challenges that virtualization creates for IT professionals and their managers
CISSPs, SSCPs and ISACA members can receive 1 CPE credit for attending each webinar. You can earn the credit by simply specifying your number on the registration form and correctly answering 3 multiple choice polling questions about the program at the end of the event.