The Guide to Your Organisations Biggest Threat Vectors

Download Now

To download this white paper you’ll need an Infosecurity Magazine account. Log in or sign up below.

Log In

Sign Up

Get up-to-the-minute news and opinions, plus access to a wide assortment of Information Security resources that will keep you current and informed.

This will be used to identify you if you take part in our online comments.
Your password should be at least six characters long. It is case sensitive. Passwords can only consist of alphanumeric characters or ~!@#$%^&*()_-+=?.

Infosecurity Magazine collects personal information when you register for our magazine and sponsored content. We will use this information to deliver the product or service for which you are registering.

We will also share your information with the declared sponsor of any webinar, whitepaper or virtual event for which you register and this sponsor is clearly indicated on each event page. You can opt out at any time in your user account.

For more information explaining how we use your information please see our privacy policy.

By registering you agree with our terms and conditions and privacy policy.

Corporate security teams spend a large amount of their time and resources attempting to secure their systems from outside cyber-threats – that is, from hackers who are external to the corporate network, and who have no business being there.

Of course, it’s prudent for security teams to do so: according to Verizon’s 2019 Data Breach Investigations Report, almost 70% of confirmed data breaches are perpetrated from the outside. However, what about the remaining 30% of data breaches?

By a large margin, they were accomplished by employees acting from within their own networks. Of course, the objective of the external 70% is ultimately to gain internal access, making outside hackers into insider threats, too.

It goes without saying that any data breach is one too many – but with the high price tags attached to data breach mitigation and attendant regulatory non-compliance penalties, the avenues of risk are just too many for CSOs to ignore.

This white paper explores why CSOs need to understand the varying kinds of data breaches that can come both from within and without their own organisations.

Brought to You by

Should you download this whitepaper your information will be shared with the sponsor indicated above. See our privacy policy for more information.