Without an on-going security testing regiment in place, even the most sophisticated IT defence measures will not guard organizations against crippling attacks, data leaks or internal sabotage.
Today, mutating advanced persistent threats (APTs) are being launched into the wild at an accelerated rate. New, highly dynamic social media applications that serve as carriers of vicious malware are exploding in parallel with the rampant “bring your own device” movement, impacting every organisation.
With so much at stake, this white paper will examine the role actionable security intelligence (ASI) plays in helping organizations:
- Monitor global threats and application trends and their impact on infrastructure resiliency
- Evaluate the efficacy of network, data centre and security technologies under real world internet scale conditions.
- Manage change and configuration drift through initial baseline measurement and on-going testing and validation.
- Gain better insight into how and where change impacts an organization’s security posture.
- Reduce the time to make informed and time-sensitive security decisions.
- Transform processes enabling organizations to identify and maintain a resilient security posture.