Log in to download the slides from the following session held at Infosecurity Magazine Conference in Boston ---->
Articulating Risk to Senior Management: Enabling Informed Decision-Making
Cybersecurity is certainly high-up on most board agendas following high-profile breaches and pressure from governments and regulatory bodies, however increasing board awareness doesn’t always translate into effective information security decision-making or support.
This presentation will share best practice advice on how to articulate risk and depict the business value of information security, so that senior management understand the decisions they are being asked to make.
- Understand the key priorities of senior management and how this should inform communication strategy
- Identify appropriate risk metrics to communicate effectively to senior management
- Discover how to communicate information security performance to demonstrate ROI
- Gain practical advice on how to build a case for investment in security and incident response
- Determine how to manage senior management involvement in information securityAs presented by Bobbie Stempfley, Director Cyber Strategy Implementation, MITRE CorporationAs presented by Bobbie Stempfley, Director Cyber Strategy Implementation, MITRE Corporatio
As presented by Bobbie Stempfley, Director Cyber Strategy Implementation, MITRE Corporation