Infosecurity Magazine US Fall Virtual Conference
Date: 07 November 2012
10.30am EST – 7.30pm EST
Join us at Infosecurity Magazine’s US Fall Virtual Conference an online virtual trade show for the information security industry, on Wednesday 7th November 2012.
This one day event brings a series of topical keynote sessions direct to your computer, giving you the flexibility to learn about the latest information security trends and challenges from wherever you are in the world.
The 2012 Infosecurity Fall Virtual Conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Attend informative conference sessions
- Visit knowledgeable exhibitors for the latest in media products and services
- Download whitepapers, presentations, product information sheets and other data
- Network with colleagues
- Earn CPE credits towards your SSCP®/CISSP® certifications
Programme highlights include:
- Transforming data into intelligence: Big data analytics to combat breaches, threats and fraud
- 5 steps to a secure BYOD strategy
- Best practice insight: Securing the supply chain
Some of the confirmed speakers so far include:
- Howard Schmidt, former Cyber Security Coordinator, Executive Office of the President
- Paul Nicholas, Senior Director, Global Security Strategy and Diplomacy, Microsoft, former White House Director for Cybersecurity
- Debra Christofferson, Information Security Consultant, Office of Security, Privacy & Risk, State of Arizona
- Adrian Davis, Principal Research Analyst, Information Security Forum (ISF)
- Nathan King, End-point Security Manager, United Airlines
- Jay Leek, CISO, The Blackstone Group
Already registered? Click the button below to login.