Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is an important piece of any security strategy. It helps organisations to secure intellectual property, meet compliance obligations and ensure availability of key online services by providing valuable insights into threats and attacks. Greater visibility leads to increased detection and faster response to security incidents, reducing risk.
Deployment and ongoing management of SIEM is often a complex task. Organisations have been known to abandon deployments before reaching full value, putting their security at risk
This webinar looks at some of the myths and commonly faced issues when deploying SIEM. You will learn how organisations have maximised their investment in SIEM – improving visibility and reducing risk.
During this hour you will learn:
- Why SIEM should be a core component of Security Operations (SecOps)
- How to achieve a good return on investment in SIEM
- Example of where business context was used to identify critical threats
- How best to implement SIEM to minimise the risk to your business
- The importance of good incident management strategy