Data Security in the Cloud– NOW 50% OFF
Providing the strategies for secure cloud migration
Data Security in the Cloud, taking place on 15 June 2016 in London, will address the practical aspects of securing data in the cloud environment. The programme looks at how to get the right services to suit each company’s requirements, managing data classification and encryption, and improving access security.
Join your peers from companies including Addison Lee, BP, Harvey Nash, Morgan Motor Company, Novae, Payments UK and Skanska in order to share your experience and learn from theirs.
Confirmed speakers include Citi, Cloud Industry Forum, Cloud Security Alliance, Computer Weekly and Travis Perkins Plc amongst others.
Our expert speakers will discuss:
- Understanding the business risks and requirements of adopting cloud
- Classifying data for ease of security management
- Implementing encryption best practices
- Controlling identity & access management
- Achieving transparency throughout the cloud
For additional information please visit our website or take advantage of our 50% discount with promo code MP50 by calling Tracey on 020 8349 6475 or emailing Tracey.M@business-reporter.co.uk.