Protecting Our Nation From Faceless Enemies…
IDGA's flagship cyber event, the 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Defense is back! Last year’s event hosted over 200 attendees, and a variety of extraordinary speakers. This year, we are taking it to a whole new level!
An exciting array of new additions will be the key highlight of this year's event taking place in Washington D.C. Bringing in law enforcement and international military perspectives, this conference will also feature a new Track Format that will allow you to customize your own agenda:
Choose between Operational Cyber to understand new cyber strategy implementations, planning of cyber campaigns, and assignments for cyber missions and tasks...or Tactical Cyber to learn how the DoD Network is offensively fighting off cyber attacks from criminals, overseas adversaries, and nation state hackers.
- Sherrill Nicely, Chief Information Security Officer, CIA
- Trent Teyema, Section Chief - Cyber Crime Division, FBI
- COL Paul T. Stanton, Commander, US Army Cyber Protection Brigade
- General Okamura, Commander, Cyber Defense Command, Brazilian Army
- Commander Zachary Staples, Director, Center for Cyber Warfare, U.S. Navy
- Steven D. Shirley, Executive Director, Defense Cyber Crime Center, Air Force Office of Investigations
- Dr. Ray Letteer, Chief of the Cybersecurity Division, U.S. Marine Corps
*All active military and government employees can attend for only $25!
Access the agenda: http://bit.ly/2nkKH7S or request via email email@example.com
Join us as we explore the next generation of Cyber Defenses in our Cyber Warfare and Cyber Range Focus Day, followed by two extraordinary days of information packed content on the newest acquisition projections, evolving challenges of cyber and network commands, and more.