Every IT professional is well aware of cyber-crime and the limited powers available to prevent it. Due to this we have decided to launch a brand new conference focusing on resilience, response and recovery after a cyber attack, taking place on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 in London.
Join your peers from companies including GE Capital, NHS, Heineken, Thomson Reuters, HSBC and Virgin Media.
Our top notch speakers will discuss:
- The scope of the Incident Response strategy
- Short and long term cyber security risks to business operations
- The total cost of cyber crime to your company
- Worst case scenarios and the best practices for business continuity planning
- Early breach detection via statistical and behavioural analysis
For more information: http://www2.bizreporter.co.uk/l/102112/2015-09-08/g4n7