As a cybersecurity professional, you already know that users are both an organisation’s greatest asset and its greatest vulnerability. Users can do great damage - and they’re notoriously difficult to catch. Many companies are confronting this challenge with User Behaviour Analytics (UBA), which can help you detect and respond to user threats, such as when:
• An insider turns against your organisation
• A cyber-attacker steals a user’s credentials
• An administrator abuses account privileges
If you’re focused on addressing user threats, UBA can be a powerful tool in your kit. Join us as we discuss the elements of an effective user threat detection program. You’ll learn:
• Why detecting user threats is so important—and so difficult
• Different approaches to UBA
• The value of data from across your business
• How to maximise the efficiency of your security analysts
Attend this webinar to learn how UBA can help you discover hidden user threats, reduce false-positives and prioritise the most concerning threats.
Please login to your account to register for this webinar.